South Park season 14

theedge00

S14E01: SEXUAL HEALING

The nation's top scientists come together to put a stop to the recent phenomenon of rich, successful men who suddenly want to have sex with many, many women. After extensive testing, some of the fourth grade boys in South Park Elementary are diagnosed as sex addicts.

20115ya.jpg

preview of season 14:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGm1WitPAM&feature=related#ws

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last season few seasons have kinda sucked really bad. hope this is better.

YOU NEGATIVE NANCY

kidding :P

Yeah, the last few seasons haven't totally compared with some of the early-middle seasons, but once in a while they'll have a joke or entire episode that's pure gold.

I really hope they bring that gay, musical loving dad back who slaps everybody this season haha

the last season few seasons have kinda sucked really bad. hope this is better.

YOU NEGATIVE NANCY

kidding :P

Yeah, the last few seasons haven't totally compared with some of the early-middle seasons, but once in a while they'll have a joke or entire episode that's pure gold.

I really hope they bring that gay, musical loving dad back who slaps everybody this season haha

i agree completely.

Ehh not the strongest opening, but I didn't really like the theme of it because I don't really know if it was parody worthy. I think leaving it at the video game thing would have been enough and make the rest of the episode about something else, or something that wasn't over a month ago.

I would give this episode 7/10, imo it's much better than half the episodes in the last season and the Tiger Woods game was funny.  Also it was hilarious seeing Mulder in the sex clinic, as soon as I seen the celebrities in the room I just knew he would be there.  I thought with the alien story though they would have got him more involved.