E3 2010

IenjoyLongWalks

I'm very impressed with the Nintendo conference. But the new Zelda's graphics are kind of a step backwards. I know they are trying to get more people to play those games, but my favorite thing about Twilight Princess' was the detail and vast beauty of the world.

zelda_win.jpg

wut

Also, OoT remake on the 3DS? DO. FUCKING. WANT

LOL at the people complaining about the goldeneye graphics.  Fuck, I still play the original in all its shitty graphics glory, and its just as fun as ever.  Graphics will by no means make or break the game, thats the kinda mentality, that would make someone incorrectly believe that every game for the genesis was better than every game for the NES. 

Super cool constructive argument bro. Unfortunately, you're wrong. Refer to my previous post regarding graphics in todays games.

Also, your Goldeneye shooter now officially sucks.

*Perks

*Regenerating health

*Completely different maps

Have fun playing MW2 on the Wii.

Amen.

Graphics matter. Half the appeal of a remake is its updated graphics, if I wanted to play it with the same old graphics I'd grab the n64 rom and play that. Yes, I still happily play old games with their old graphics and love them just as much, but no new games should be coming out with graphics on the same level they had over 10 years ago.

Bond I am disappoint.

Are there any videos that show us what the 3D on the 3DS looks like? I tried finding one on that Nintendo site, but couldn't find any

That would be a bit of a struggle to do. There are videos that show what the graphics look like, but not what the 3D itself will look like.

I'm very impressed with the Nintendo conference. But the new Zelda's graphics are kind of a step backwards. I know they are trying to get more people to play those games, but my favorite thing about Twilight Princess' was the detail and vast beauty of the world.

zelda_win.jpg

wut

...do you agree?

zelda_win.jpg

wut

...do you agree?

Of course not, how is that a step backwards? It looks fantastic.

LOL at the people complaining about the goldeneye graphics.  Fuck, I still play the original in all its shitty graphics glory, and its just as fun as ever.  Graphics will by no means make or break the game, thats the kinda mentality, that would make someone incorrectly believe that every game for the genesis was better than every game for the NES.  

Super cool constructive argument bro. Unfortunately, you're wrong. Refer to my previous post regarding graphics in todays games.

Also, your Goldeneye shooter now officially sucks.

*Perks

*Regenerating health

*Completely different maps

Have fun playing MW2 on the Wii.

considering i own a 360 and a wii, I'll enjoy MW2 on that and Goldeneye on wii, I still think it will be just as fun as ever.  If you can't look beyond the graphics, then you will miss out on a ton of great games.  But whatever, enjoy your dillusional world of ignorance.

Also IGN already got a hands on with it and said it delivers and is fucking awesome.  Seems to me that more than anything your pissed off its not coming to your system.  Boo hoo.

does anyone else think that 3D is going too far? i think its cool but most of the time its not even true 3D. the only time i have seen true like pop out of the screen 3D was when i saw Alice in Wonderland and it was a company at the beginning of the movie that produced it and a ball was floating around and it actually came out of the screen.

plus it hurts my eyes after a while.

does anyone else think that 3D is going too far? i think its cool but most of the time its not even true 3D. the only time i have seen true like pop out of the screen 3D was when i saw Alice in Wonderland and it was a company at the beginning of the movie that produced it and a ball was floating around and it actually came out of the screen.

plus it hurts my eyes after a while.

well the 3DS allows you to toggle the effect from full to off.  It sounds like it works amazingly on the handheld.  System games though, I dunno, the glasses are certainly somewhat of a drawback, but all the latest films do look sweet in 3D, but its gonna be a long time before we all even have 3d tvs.