E3 2010

IenjoyLongWalks

phantom hourglass and spirit tracks are a huge disappointment. they went from a challenging puzzle game to a shitty kid game. i still have faith in the larger scale games but their handheld stuff sucks now

?  I don't find the DS Zelda's any easier than the 4 handheld Zeldas that preceeded them.  If you didn't like the controls, I can understand that, but I found them to be just as solid a Zelda title as any other in the series (the CD-I games don't and hever will, count.)

The Force Unleashed 2 is going to be the shit!

yea i cant wait! i played the original on playstation so i have to get the 360 version of it because i know some things were different. ebay has them cheap though

Yeah pick up the 360 version for sure. I think if you buy it new it's only $20.

i knew they made the ps2 version different, but the 360 version is like a completely different game!

Haha really? shit. that's weird that they would change it that much.

phantom hourglass and spirit tracks are a huge disappointment. they went from a challenging puzzle game to a shitty kid game. i still have faith in the larger scale games but their handheld stuff sucks now

?  I don't find the DS Zelda's any easier than the 4 handheld Zeldas that preceeded them.  If you didn't like the controls, I can understand that, but I found them to be just as solid a Zelda title as any other in the series (the CD-I games don't and hever will, count.)

good point. because four swords and minish cap were crap in my opinion too. the oracle games were challenging and Links awakening was amazing. possibly my favorite zelda at times.

good point. because four swords and minish cap were crap in my opinion too. the oracle games were challenging and Links awakening was amazing. possibly my favorite zelda at times.

I dont really count the GBA Four Swords as a full Zelda game, as it was only a bonus game for the Link to the Past port.  But with three other people it was great fun (throwing friends in holes and stuff), still, no question that it was lacking.  I still haven't played the GameCube version, but I've been told that its a ton of fun.  And yeah, Link's awakening will always be one of my favorites in the series.

• 8 years later...