Sign in to follow this  
radikal

tapatalk

wondering if we can install this and use it... its an app for blackberry, android and iphone that would make the forum far more mobile. It can be installed on ALL major forums as well

• Like 1

its true, thanks for answering. maybe i will keep an eye on it and see if it gets out of beta, this is such a cool plugin

ryan, i read the info on that and correct me if im mistaken but, it looks like the only thing in beta is the blackberry and nokia tapatalk applications, not the actual forum plugin. the plugin seems to be fine and stable.

On the smf download page it says the plugin version is at 0.9.12 and usually anything under 1.0 means it's still not a final release.  If it was a small mod it wouldn't be a big deal but this one interacts with the whole forum so I'd rather wait until its 1.0 or above

ahhh thanks for clarifying. i learn something new everyday, this is why im happy you still pop your head in around here.

anyway, it is kinda retarded though that its a $3 app on your phone. at LEAST the forum plug-in is free. i guess now we wait...

oh wow, that is sucky! Well I guess I never realized this, I think I got a free beta copy once and stuck with it. That sucks. I understand though.