Blink-182 Collectors Thread

monkey_boy182

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heads up on something I noticed guys. Not sure who is selling it, but there is a very nice condition pre 182 copy of Cheshire Cat on eBay. Taking a look at the pictures, the jewel case has the DVD imprint inside of it rather than Compact Disc. I'm no expert, but I 100% believe that to be a replacement case. DVDs simply didnt exist at that point. And if thats the case, who knows about the rest of it.

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

@Sirwesker wow good catch on that, it's overpriced and the seller was boasting it's condition...that may explain why it's pristine! I've been on the lookout for a copy for awhile and saw that copy last night, definitely avoiding. Thanks!

Yeah, I got an offer from that seller for $100 off, so I figured I'd warn everyone before it sells. In fairness to the seller, he may not even be aware of this and may not have been the one who replaced the case. But he's trying to sell it fast.

12 hours ago, Sirwesker said:

Yeah, I got an offer from that seller for $100 off, so I figured I'd warn everyone before it sells. In fairness to the seller, he may not even be aware of this and may not have been the one who replaced the case. But he's trying to sell it fast.

the disc and inserts appear legit. i compared the photo of the back of the CD with my CC and the markings are identical.
at some point the clear inner part of the case was replaced.

33 minutes ago, marksdog said:

Warped Tour ATL' 97... never seen this design before. Anyone?

Yes very rare shirt for sure as well as that classic Blink font!

This shirt was released before the Warped Tour 1997, I've seen some videos of some people wearing that shirt before that tour for sure in 1996

• 4 weeks later...

I have never seen or heard of those pins. That's incredible, the bid went to $400. That pic on eBay is so low quality, was a guitar company selling those?

Reminds me of that mini Fender guitar Tom is selling right now

Edit: Nevermind I see it was sold by Mark's website. There's another set for $1000 lol

Edited by Feeling_This_1