Blink-182 Collectors Thread

monkey_boy182

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Btw in regards to the two OG CC cd variations, I confirmed my suspicion over the weekend. The first original release was the one WITHOUT the address above the serial number on the back (below on the right with the black circle). The variation which has the Cargo address was the second release (bottom left).

0HlJkvG.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, I've been a long time Blink fan but haven't kept up with them much lately. I used to collect back in the 90's and early 2000's but when they broke up my interest sorta waned. Found this site while I was doing a search on the old Buddha demo? tapes as I just came across some of my old collection while cleaning up. I've got a few versions as well as some of the original art for it. Was just seeing if anyone else has any parts of it too. I also got 1 of them signed by Mark when he was touring with +44 and I got to ask him about it.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:41 PM, Blinkguy said:

Hey guys, I've been a long time Blink fan but haven't kept up with them much lately. I used to collect back in the 90's and early 2000's but when they broke up my interest sorta waned. Found this site while I was doing a search on the old Buddha demo? tapes as I just came across some of my old collection while cleaning up. I've got a few versions as well as some of the original art for it. Was just seeing if anyone else has any parts of it too. I also got 1 of them signed by Mark when he was touring with +44 and I got to ask him about it.

try this thread 

• 3 weeks later...

feel like sharing how bummed i am that i just saw a red eyes cheshire cat vinyl very recently sold for $40. the only ones on ebay are currently at like $500 and $850 and neither are in as good condition as this one was. really, truly missed out there. i could cry. anyone else ever felt disappointment like this over a blink item? 🥲

• Wow 1

8 minutes ago, hotpantsdelonge said:

feel like sharing how bummed i am that i just saw a red eyes cheshire cat vinyl very recently sold for $40. the only ones on ebay are currently at like $500 and $850 and neither are in as good condition as this one was. really, truly missed out there. i could cry. anyone else ever felt disappointment like this over a blink item? 🥲

No.

On 9/26/2021 at 3:53 PM, hotpantsdelonge said:

feel like sharing how bummed i am that i just saw a red eyes cheshire cat vinyl very recently sold for $40. the only ones on ebay are currently at like $500 and $850 and neither are in as good condition as this one was. really, truly missed out there. i could cry. anyone else ever felt disappointment like this over a blink item? 🥲

no. but i bought it all when it came out. my red eyes was whatever the retail was in 1996... $10 IIRC.

On 9/26/2021 at 3:53 PM, hotpantsdelonge said:

damn now I'm also sad about this haha

• Like 1