Blink-182 Collectors Thread

monkey_boy182

Thats gonna go for more than 80 Canadian dollars. In my opinion, this is the rarest album on vinyl. More than Cheshire Cat or the original pressing of Dude Ranch.

Good luck with it lol :-P

Really? So, for the albums, how rare are all of them? I have Enema and Dude Ranch repressing, and I guess theres Cheshire, Buddha, TOYPAJ left. Through ebay I can really only find Buddha, is that because there was a repressing of it as well? (I want to know which one is legit to buy!)

This is also the only cheshire cat I could find on vinyl  :?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blink-182-Cheshire-Cat-LP-Orig-AFI-NoFx-MxPx-vinyl-/380227596711?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item588754b1a7

TOYPAJ is very rare, then Cheshire Cat and Dude Ranch 1st pressing are quite rare aswell. Buddha first pressing is the less rare of the old ones (you could buy that on ebay for 60-70 dollars i think).

Then there are all these new pressings: All the different colours of Enema and Dude Ranch. There's also 2 new pressings of Buddha, a black one that you can buy for less than 20 dollars on eBay (the one you were talking about), and an orange one limited to 300 (i love this one).

That cheshire cat is quite expensive. I think a legit price for it would be between 80 and 100 dollars. But if you keep trying you could get it for less.

TOYPAJ is very rare, then Cheshire Cat and Dude Ranch 1st pressing are quite rare aswell. Buddha first pressing is the less rare of the old ones (you could buy that on ebay for 60-70 dollars i think).

Then there are all these new pressings: All the different colours of Enema and Dude Ranch. There's also 2 new pressings of Buddha, a black one that you can buy for less than 20 dollars on eBay (the one you were talking about), and an orange one limited to 300 (i love this one).

That cheshire cat is quite expensive. I think a legit price for it would be between 80 and 100 dollars. But if you keep trying you could get it for less.

Man, thanks for all that really appreciate it! So did the TOYPAJ come in three different middles as well? (Yellow, red, and then the one on ebay which is green)? Anddd How rare is the buddha picture disc? I'm debating on which Buddha I should buy (picture disc, black repress, or TRYING to find the orange repress, i remember that coming out and its definitely sick!) I wonder if anyone would be willing to trade for my black enema repressing haha I haven't seen any of those on ebay, only the colored ones...  :lol:

Hey monkeyboy, is this rare? I want all the albums on vinyl to collect, dunno if I should shell out (about) 80$ CDN for this though....

I couldn't agree more with Adri, TOYPAJ is the most sought after vinyl and sealed can bring in upto GBP £200. This one is classed as a promo because the corner of the sleeve has been cut.

Good luck

Hey monkeyboy, is this rare? I want all the albums on vinyl to collect, dunno if I should shell out (about) 80$ CDN for this though....

I couldn't agree more with Adri, TOYPAJ is the most sought after vinyl and sealed can bring in upto GBP £200. This one is classed as a promo because the corner of the sleeve has been cut.

Good luck

Thanks guys! :) What is the difference between a promo and a sealed vinyl, is it just the fact that the promo is not sealed or is used? And does it make it any less valuable? Also, get another Not Now vinyl, I need it!!! Hahaha

Man, thanks for all that really appreciate it! So did the TOYPAJ come in three different middles as well? (Yellow, red, and then the one on ebay which is green)? Anddd How rare is the buddha picture disc? I'm debating on which Buddha I should buy (picture disc, black repress, or TRYING to find the orange repress, i remember that coming out and its definitely sick!) I wonder if anyone would be willing to trade for my black enema repressing haha I haven't seen any of those on ebay, only the colored ones...  :lol:

No, theres only one version of TOYPAJ, one side has the green middle, and the other the yellow one. There's no red middle :-P If I were you I would get the orange one, but thats gonna be a bit harder, so just get the black one, its very cheap and easy to find. The picture disc is nice, but it comes in a transparent plastic sleeve, which makes it less cool.

If Adam agrees with me, then I gotta be right :-P

The promo of some items is just the actual vinyl/cd with the corner snipped off.

The do this to show that its a promo, which is just out before the actual date.

On the other hand: Almost to 1,000 followers! Thanks to everyone for the awesome response. Details on blink-182's "Self-titled" LP to be announced later today! :D:D:D

Here is my +44 collection

Title Description Catalogue Number

155 EU Promo CD INTR-11957-1

155 USA Promo CD INTR 12160-2

Baby, Come On USA Promo CD (Sealed) CD-R

Chapter 13 USA Promo DVD DVD-R

Cliff Diving USA 7" Vinyl (Light Blue) INTR 11931-1

Cliff Diving USA 7" Vinyl (Pink) INTR 11930-1

Lycanthrope UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl 1713341

Lycanthrope UK Promo CD LYCAN1

Lycanthrope EU Promo CD 44LYCANCDP1

No, It Isn't USA Promo CD Limited Edition 353/500

When Your Heart Stops Beating AUS CD Single (Sealed) 1714176

When Your Heart Stops Beating AUS Promo CD N/A 

When Your Heart Stops Beating China CD  CM1548

When Your Heart Stops Beating UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl 1724084

When Your Heart Stops Beating UK Promo Album Sampler LYCAN3

When Your Heart Stops Beating UK CD (Blue) 1712627

When Your Heart Stops Beating UK CD (Green) 1712627

When Your Heart Stops Beating UK CD (Pink) 1712627

When Your Heart Stops Beating UK CD Single 1724085

When Your Heart Stops Beating UK Promo CD 44BEATING1

When Your Heart Stops Beating Unknown Promo CD 44WHENCDP1

When Your Heart Stops Beating USA CD (Blue) B0008084-02IN01

When Your Heart Stops Beating USA CD (Green) B0007754-02IN03 

When Your Heart Stops Beating USA CD (Pink) (Sealed) B0007754-02IN02

When Your Heart Stops Beating USA Promo CD CD-R

When Your Heart Stops Beating USA Promo CD CD-R

When Your Heart Stops Beating USA Promo CD INTR 11942-2

Guest THillingworth

Im selling my I Wont Be Home For Christmas cd with red envolope.

If anyone wants to make me a good offer before i put it on ebay then go!

Guest THillingworth

The CD isnt written on and the envolope still has a "Happy blink-182 Christmas" on it.

Its sad to be selling it but i need the moneys.