OK, how much do you honestly think will get done between AVA/Europe tour?

uknowmeitsmattp

Actually I don't think Mark is having troubles with AvA because he has his own projects to deal with. He worked with pete wentz for that alice in wonderland movie. He is also producing records and is working in other bands. Mark isn't sitting around doing nothing.

Travis is not more committed than tom, he is just as, if not less than tom. He said in the begining that he was in only while it was fun. He said blink could continue the reunion without him if they wanted to. Plus, Travis has transplants, Solo record, and he is busy with the million other projects he has. Travis is MORE BUSY than tom

Tom has AvA and a movie, not a whole lot is going on with him now.

Plus lets not forget that Mark said that them working on many things only makes them stronger. Whether Mark is bullshiting us or not, I don't know. Nor do I really care if he is.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I don't think Mark is having troubles with AvA because he has his own projects to deal with. He worked with pete wentz for that alice in wonderland movie. He is also producing records and is working in other bands. Mark isn't sitting around doing nothing.

Travis is not more committed than tom, he is just as, if not less than tom. He said in the begining that he was in only while it was fun. He said blink could continue the reunion without him if they wanted to. Plus, Travis has transplants, Solo record, and he is busy with the million other projects he has. Travis is MORE BUSY than tom

Plus lets not forget that Mark said that them working on many things only makes them stronger. Whether Mark is bullshiting us or not, I don't know. Nor do I really care if he is.

The reason I think Travis is still very committed to Blink is cause he continued on with Plus 44 which was basically continuing Blink without Tom. I think if he didn't want to do it he would have been like "Tom left? See ya"

I think the "as long as it's still fun" comment meant "as long as there isn't anymore bullshit drama from Tom". But that is speculation. Where did he say they could continue without him?

I know Travis is busy with other stuff and so is Mark, but I think Blink is their biggest priority. When Travis had his plane crash why did they reconnect? Cause that connection still meant a lot to them.

The reason I think Travis is still very committed to Blink is cause he continued on with Plus 44 which was basically continuing Blink without Tom. I think if he didn't want to do it he would have been like "Tom left? See ya"

I think the "as long as it's still fun" comment meant "as long as there isn't anymore bullshit drama from Tom". But that is speculation. Where did he say they could continue without him?

I know Travis is busy with other stuff and so is Mark, but I think Blink is their biggest priority. When Travis had his plane crash why did they reconnect? Cause that connection still meant a lot to them.

OMG i agree with Oliver....This still always surprises me :-)

am I the only one that thinks if Travis didn't have blink anymore - or a new project with tom or mark, he wouldn't be making quality music?

I think his remixes are bland, and i don't think his hip hop acts would be commercially successful. Sure - Transplants had some mild success, but I think that would be the extent of it.

Anyone?

am I the only one that thinks if Travis didn't have blink anymore - or a new project with tom or mark, he wouldn't be making quality music?

I think his remixes are bland, and i don't think his hip hop acts would be commercially successful. Sure - Transplants had some mild success, but I think that would be the extent of it.

Anyone?

I think he's making butt-ton of money working with all those hip hop artists, and for the most part, I enjoy his remixes. So I'd have to say I disagree with you.

I didn't say the other circumstances were irreverent. I said they were irreverent to the discussion, since I am simply trying to prove that AVA is hindering Blink, and I think I proved that point. You are playing semantics games with me. "Ava ruined Blink" didn't mean that they were the only reason Blink is not recording right now, but is indeed the main reason (IMO).

So if you agree that AVA is hindering Blink, than say "I agree" or tell me why you don't agree.

Dude, is so simple: you can't separate the things you are separating. I mean... We are arguing about the blink breakup and AvA and hoy AvA interrupts the reformation of blink since they announced it and toured last summer (and will tour this summer again). OK, it's our discussion, but is about AvA and how that band is a stone on the way of blink. So, yeah, you said the other circumstances were irrelevant, and for me you can apply it to the whole discussion. As long as we are speaking aging and again about this.

That thing?: you have your opinion and is different from mine. And my perception is that your opinion is too constricted and is not counting on a lot of factors we should count.

I understand that. But again you are missing the point. I was saying that the Blink delay is most likely annoying Mark or preventing him from doing what he wants to do. Mark wants a Blink album out this year, because of Tom's dedication to AVA, there will be no Blink album this year. This goes against what Mark wanted. Again, it's only speculation, but it makes sense that Mark would be annoyed by that. Mark and Travis's heart is in Blink, Tom's is not (IMO). We are again getting back to where we were in 2004 when they split the first time. Nothing has changed. Am I saying they will split? No. But if you look at the facts, it's a valid speculation that Tom is not committed to Blink 182.

OK, and I repeat that you can't say this delay on blink stuff is annoying Mark as long as you haven't talked with him and as long as I don't think Tom is pointing him with a riffle to wait for blink. So what I think is that they 3 agree with the actual situation. And as I said, maybe Mark wanted an album this year, but I remember an interview saying that the album may be out early on 2011, so in that case Mark admits that. You think Mark is pissed, maybe the reality is that Mark agrees with this. Facts speak, for now, by themselves. And for me what the facts say is that they 3 have planned this like that and agree with the circumstances (in fact, they will go on tour this summer).

And finally, yes. What I said has to do with what we are talking. You say blink has more interest. And I say: so what? Should blink members act due to what people want? (wouldn't call then them sell outs?) Or should they act as they want? You are pointing arguments that I respond and then you say I'm not talking about what we are arguing. WTF, Oliver?

And yeah, I think you are far from reality as long as your theories are pure speculation, as you said. Yours and mine, because we don't know the whole amount of details. What I really criticize is that you take some partial portions of the thing and then you make speculation, and what I say is that there area a lot of little details (known and unknown) that you are missing by doing this.

I think my opinion is clear enough about this and don't want to be saying the same things again and again. We have different points of view. I won't be posting more here.

ghost, the thing is...everybody's already said these things to Oliver millions times. do you know what's his response are going to be?

this is it: good point, BUT I THINK I'M STILL RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE THINKS. yeah, i am the shredder.  it's seem like he doesn't understand or don't want to. oliver this is not an insult, this is how you react on everyone.

Dude, is so simple: you can't separate the things you are separating. I mean... We are arguing about the blink breakup and AvA and hoy AvA interrupts the reformation of blink since they announced it and toured last summer (and will tour this summer again). OK, it's our discussion, but is about AvA and how that band is a stone on the way of blink. So, yeah, you said the other circumstances were irrelevant, and for me you can apply it to the whole discussion. As long as we are speaking aging and again about this.

That thing?: you have your opinion and is different from mine. And my perception is that your opinion is too constricted and is not counting on a lot of factors we should count.

I didn't really understand what you wrote here. Seriously. But you English has gotton a lot better in general.

Again, I made the argument that Blink is being hindered by AVA. Do you or do you not agree? If not state why. If so just say you agree and that's it.

The rest of this is just semantics games.

OK, and I repeat that you can't say this delay on blink stuff is annoying Mark as long as you haven't talked with him and as long as I don't think Tom is pointing him with a riffle to wait for blink. So what I think is that they 3 agree with the actual situation. And as I said, maybe Mark wanted an album this year, but I remember an interview saying that the album may be out early on 2011, so in that case Mark admits that. You think Mark is pissed, maybe the reality is that Mark agrees with this. Facts speak, for now, by themselves. And for me what the facts say is that they 3 have planned this like that and agree with the circumstances (in fact, they will go on tour this summer).

How am I not allowed to make that speculation? This is a speculation thread. You just made a speculation as well. So I see you are allowed to speculate as long as it's positive, but I can't because it's negative? Huh?

And finally, yes. What I said has to do with what we are talking. You say blink has more interest. And I say: so what? Should blink members act due to what people want? (wouldn't call then them sell outs?) Or should they act as they want? You are pointing arguments that I respond and then you say I'm not talking about what we are arguing. WTF, Oliver?

Blink can do whatever the hell they want obviously, but I can also judge them on what they do.

And yeah, I think you are far from reality as long as your theories are pure speculation, as you said. Yours and mine, because we don't know the whole amount of details. What I really criticize is that you take some partial portions of the thing and then you make speculation, and what I say is that there area a lot of little details (known and unknown) that you are missing by doing this.

I think my opinion is clear enough about this and don't want to be saying the same things again and again. We have different points of view. I won't be posting more here.

Again, isn't everyone here speculating? Of course no one knows the full story. That is obvious, but I laid out the facts, and based my speculation on those facts. What is wrong with that?

You just don't like it because sometimes my speculation is negative. Just another Blink fan who can't see the forest for the trees cause they got the head quite far up their asses.

oliver you bitch, i even said please. that means you have to do so!

:-)

I've kinda lost touch with everyone. I've been out of the loop for a long time and therefore am not really interesting in the comings and goings of the people on the board now. But I do miss it. I will try to post over there more and maybe it'll come back.