Blink 182 SELF TITLED 2x12'' vinyl

n i k u

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you guys fucking SERIOUS? EVERY COLOUR IS DELAYED. MIGHTIER THAN SWORD IS THE RECORD LABEL MAKING IT, THUS INTERPUNK AND EVERYBODY ELSE THAT SELLS IT GETS IT FROM MTS, THUS THE WHOLE THING IS DELAYED.

and yes, black is a fucking colour, and is delayed as well. so no, you dont win.

hope that was freaking clear enough for you people to understand. (oMg maYbE tHeY aRe DeLaYiNg It CuZ tHeY R PutTiNg uP AlL niGhT oN iT!)

are you guys fucking SERIOUS? EVERY COLOUR IS DELAYED. MIGHTIER THAN SWORD IS THE RECORD LABEL MAKING IT, THUS INTERPUNK AND EVERYBODY ELSE THAT SELLS IT GETS IT FROM MTS, THUS THE WHOLE THING IS DELAYED.

and yes, black is a fucking colour, and is delayed as well. so no, you dont win.

hope that was freaking clear enough for you people to understand. (oMg maYbE tHeY aRe DeLaYiNg It CuZ tHeY R PutTiNg uP AlL niGhT oN iT!)

Quite the overreaction.  But anyone with any brain power could connect those dots.  The guys that assumed theirs weren't delayed are retarded.

youre just mad cause it will take a month longer to get you your vinyl so you can hang it on your wall.

and you cant blame me for being frustrated for how fucking retarded some of the statements/questions are in this thread. FROM THE BEGINNING.

and black is TOTALLY not a colour.

We’ve run into some pressing plant/approval issues with the release of Blink-182’s “Self-Titled†2xLP vinyl release.

We had to switch pressing plants last minute so that we could do the vinyl colors we originally had planned on, which included getting new test pressings to approve. Those have finally been approved. We’ve been waiting on the band’s approval of the artwork layout, which we are still waiting on, but hoping to have within the next couple days. Besides that, everything is ready for production.

I’m doing my best to push the necessary approvals and production along as quickly as possible. We’ve been plagued with delays with the past couple big releases, but it’s something we’re working on to fix the problem. I am working to have these records ready to ship out by early August, or sooner, if possible. As soon as I have a shipment date from the pressing plant, I will post more information here.

If you have any concerns or questions about your order, if you need to change your shipping address, or if you’re just pissed off about the delay, please feel free to e-mail me at rj@mtsrecords.com, I’d be happy to discuss it with you. I appreciate your support, and promise you that you will have your record(s) as quickly as possible.

-http://mtsrecords.com/blog/

the point is black is as much of a colour as pink or blue is, i dont give a fuck if its in the spectrum of colours or not. when it comes to vinyl, its a colour.

That's what I was saying, but you said "and black is TOTALLY not a colour."

whooooosh right over your head

you really gonna say that im spelling colour wrong? go fuck yourself.

:roll: One is the Canadian way and one the American way.  But that wasn't the point of the post...

you keep digging yourself deeper in the hole of being retarded. Canada and the US both use COLOR (quebec might use the other spelling). and overseas they use COLOUR.

My god people...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#-our.2C_-or

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090819210050AAZohO3

Colour in Canada and the UK

Color in the US

How the hell am I retarded.  I clearly says it right there. Kevin you don't know shit about Canadian spelling.

Also, in the comments on FB, MTS confirmed TOYPAJ is coming out soon:

"TOYPAJ is happening. But my main focus is "Self-titled" so you guys don't have to wait longer."

yeah i was being sarcastic, smart one.

Sarcasm on the internet does not work.