The Official FIFA World-Cup 2010 Thread

Rickay

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be good. i'll have to find out an way to watch all the matches at work. idk if my boss will let me have a tv over there, but i'll definitely try it!

since 98 that i watch all the matches (except for the 3rd round of each group cos they're always at the same time)

hopefully we'll be able to reach the semi-finals, at least

Spain 1 - South Korea 0

Another crappy match. Again, lots of tests by Del Bosque. But I think we should be playing better anyway. Quality goal by Navas.

I cant wait until we play the starting 11 instead of all those weird combinations. Torres, come back!! Navas and Pedro are excellent, but they are players for the second half, not to start. Marchena is shit, and I dont like Capdevila. The problem is I dont like Arbeloa either. The left side of the defense is our weakest point.

Also, Victor Valdes played his first match with the national team.

Im sure when the World Cup starts, things will be a lot different. Our starting 11 is basically the same as the Eurocup team (except Senna is missing). And these guys know what to do, I trust them.

I-CANT-WAIT-ANYMORE!!!!!

i still can't get over how amazing the Spanish sqaud is. it blows my mind lol i'd have alonso, iniesta, cesc and xavi in the midfield, but they could still have Mata, Pedro, Silva and Navas. holy fuck  :-o incredible imo.

wow go Mexico.

did chico play?

also Brazil must be gutted, Pato is back fit and scored for AC Milan tonight  :lol:

Yes he did play and he wasted the easiest opportunity i've seen in my life  :x he was two meter in front of goal, only buffon in front and he messed up.

Spain 1 - South Korea 0

Another crappy match. Again, lots of tests by Del Bosque. But I think we should be playing better anyway. Quality goal by Navas.

I cant wait until we play the starting 11 instead of all those weird combinations. Torres, come back!! Navas and Pedro are excellent, but they are players for the second half, not to start. Marchena is shit, and I dont like Capdevila. The problem is I dont like Arbeloa either. The left side of the defense is our weakest point.

Also, Victor Valdes played his first match with the national team.

Im sure when the World Cup starts, things will be a lot different. Our starting 11 is basically the same as the Eurocup team (except Senna is missing). And these guys know what to do, I trust them.

I-CANT-WAIT-ANYMORE!!!!!

Spain will change once the starting 11 come in, im sure.

He did. He's grown up now :lol: He would have been in the national team before, but as you said, he had that problem. I think a while ago he would only play in Sevilla and wouldnt play the away matches. Weird stuff.

EDIT:

He suffers from chronic homesickness,[8]  to the extent he walked out of training camps within Spain because they were too far away from Seville; he also suffers from anxiety attacks and seizures. Navas initially refused to travel with Sevilla during pre-season to the United States due to his acute homesickness, later deciding that he would travel in a bid to rid himself of this condition.

I read about that a couple of days ago. I hope their 2 keepers get injured and the striker has to play as goalkeeper haha! Fucking Koreans trying to fool the FIFA.

I read about that a couple of days ago. I hope their 2 keepers get injured and the striker has to play as goalkeeper haha! Fucking Koreans trying to fool the FIFA.

haha yeah. wasn't sure if I'd read it on here but didn't see it on the last two pages. Dunno why they thought they'd get away with it. Be great seeing him have to play in goal.

haha yeah. wasn't sure if I'd read it on here but didn't see it on the last two pages. Dunno why they thought they'd get away with it. Be great seeing him have to play in goal.

Nah it wasnt posted here, I read it in the paper :-P