The Official FIFA World-Cup 2010 Thread

Rickay

Man, we got absolutely raped by Germany.

A lot of teams would have crumbled in the exact same way, they really were on fire...wish we had the 'German efficiency' they always do well even when they are playing badly so when they're playing as amazing as this then the whole world should fear them.

Thought Ozil, Podolski stood out attacking wise and the whole back 5 looked solid as a rock too (special mention to Lahm who was great throughout)

We need to win our group now because I can't see anyone but Germany winning theres and I don't wanna fly home after the 2nd round :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozil is a class act, i knew he was good before the game, he was shit hot in the under 21's for Germany and United have been looking at him but i'd imagine his price has gone up 20 million euro's already

It was prob at 20 million euros before this tournament even began so I dread to think what it's at now, big clubs from all over Europe have been watching him a long time.

That Maric is meant to be a really good player too, aint seen much of him though to be honest. they have such a good squad, i didn't realise the strikers they had. i laughed when they brought gomez on. he's like a 30m euro player just sitting on bench like. mad.

the netherlands need to speed up their game .if they keep approaching so slow, nothing wont happen cause denmark is so organized that it gives them time to set up. we gotta attack and catch you danish fuckers off guard. otherwise, i see the danish scoring soon and then no reply from the dutch.

I have been saying for a while that Denmark will be hard to beat at the World cup and even may get quite far.  They really impressed me in the qualifying and the young players in the squad are really good.  Also have a wee bit of experience which helps.

Every team seems to be so cautious so far, Denmark should really go for this if they want to make it to last 16, any points against the Dutch would be a bonus.

i don't like this ball either, how will a light ball make teams score more? it doesn't make sense, surely a heavier ball would be better. more shots on target then. Sepp Blatter and Platini need to be sacked they're fuckin' useless