The Official FIFA World-Cup 2010 Thread

Rickay

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Millzy

No afraid of Germany at all. We have the squad and experiance to send them packing. More concerned about potentially facing the Argies in the 1/4's.

Guest Millzy

Typical Poms, if Germany play like they did in the first game they will smash you

Fuck off. Seriously.

EDIT - OK just realised my reply was harsh, so I'd like you to address a couple of points.

1st of all, why are we 'Typical Poms'? Because we've pulled out a result when we needed to when we've played pretty badly at the start of the tournament? History has shown that the best teams tend to start slow and come good as the tournament progresses. But being from Oz I imagine you've never experianced something like that.

2nd of all, the 1st Germany game they only played their best football when they were playing against a 10 man, very average, never gonna qualify Australia team. Hardly spellbounding I'm sure you'd agree.

So before you post all butt hurt again I'd think before hitting the reply button.

Guest Millzy

Typical Poms, if Germany play like they did in the first game they will smash you

Fuck off. Seriously.

EDIT - OK just realised my reply was harsh, so I'd like you to address a couple of points.

1st of all, why are we 'Typical Poms'? Because we've pulled out a result when we needed to when we've played pretty badly at the start of the tournament? History has shown that the best teams tend to start slow and come good as the tournament progresses. But being from Oz I imagine you've never experianced something like that.

2nd of all, the 1st Germany game they only played their best football when they were playing against a 10 man, very average, never gonna qualify Australia team. Hardly spellbounding I'm sure you'd agree.

So before you post all butt hurt again I'd think before hitting the reply button.