LOVE Movie delayed.... again.

iSimon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This movie obviously sucks.

They're taking too long. We first heard of a "movie" in 2005 but that turned into a documentary. This movie was meant to come out with I-Empire. Now it's "Love" with extra pieces. Its been made up and altered as they go along to save it from being complete shit.

It will not be worth the wait.

xXx

Wait they're scoring it again? I thought i-movie was supposed to be the soundtrack, then love, and now they're making another album to go with it?

Remember the extra 30 mins of music they are releasing with LOVE?  They are gonna use that and some of the instrumental shit on the actual LOVE CD I think they said.

The movie has some of the LOVE tracks rearranged, and a bunch of new instrumental songs.

If Matt was serious about early 2011, maybe they think they are gonna get a good distributor... cos Lionsgate and Miramax told them they would need at least 6 months to market the "finished" movie.

Fuck my balls the first thing I EVER saw about Angels and Airwaves (before I had even heard any of their music) was a trailer advertising both We Don't Need to Whisper and their upcoming movie on blink-182's MySpace page. I've been waiting for this for longer than I've even been a fan of the band. The worst part is I don't even expect it to be good. Ugh.

What was Tom thinking when he said it would come out on Valentines Day? "We should be able to have it done by then.... oh LOL JK we have a years worth of work left to do on it." Haha.