LOVE Movie delayed.... again.

iSimon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wasn't this supposed to be released with I-Empire?

A shorter, cheaper version was supposed to come out as a companion piece to the album.

But when they saw the early results, they put more money into it, and now the movie is coming out as a standalone movie, and not just an "AVA movie."

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,

Can you please do us all a favor and just drop the film please. No Tom, I don't mean release it, I mean rip up the script and delete all the footage shot. In fact, take the cameras you guys used to record the movie and toss them into a fire pit please.

Love,

MonkeyChips =)

David said on Modblast they still have to work on finishing the score for the movie. So...no blink yet I guess. Boooo

and apparently film the last scene....i really give up on  anything this band says their soo fucking lame they don't even know whats goin on half the time.

I hope they rescore it.

Most of the soundtrack is new instrumental music.

Only a few songs from LOVE and they will be remixed.

Where are you getting any of this information? From what I've heard from all the Modcams and interviews, Tom said it's going to be instrumentals and music from what they've written for all the albums, not any new music...

I hope they rescore it.

Where are you getting any of this information? From what I've heard from all the Modcams and interviews, Tom said it's going to be instrumentals and music from what they've written for all the albums, not any new music...

The hard copy of love is supposed to include 30 min of unreleased instrumental scores for the film.

I hope they rescore it.

The hard copy of love is supposed to include 30 min of unreleased instrumental scores for the film.

Yeah it is, except when asked on Modcam after Love was released, David said he didn't know what that was all about. He said all the music they have made has been put out on the Love album that already exists, and that there is no "extra" music planned, unless they go back into recording, which they had no plans to do. I also asked them about it at our Meet & Greet and he said pretty much the same thing.

By the time this movie comes out, no one is going to give a shit anymore.

Hardly anyone does as it is. If it's been delayed this long it HAS to suck... It means they're too embarrassed to release it at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

By the time this movie comes out, no one is going to give a shit anymore.

Hardly anyone does as it is. If it's been delayed this long it HAS to suck... It means they're too embarrassed to release it at this point.

Yeah I'm going to go with this. I think in all the excitement of starting the band up a few years ago, Tom just got caught up in it and announced the movie without having any concrete plans or realizing what an enormous task it really is. Then, when some pieces did come together, it was a mess and needed to be reworked over and again. And here we are.