AVA General Discussion

n i k u

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Ilan has joined Paramore as their new touring drummer for their upcoming dates!

If he keeps that position permanently this might become somewhat of a full time job. I mean that band went pretty much through the roof with their last album. And he already recorded the drums to their new album to be out in april.

I think he fits that band pretty good. Considering his age and style of drumming he's at a better place in Paramore then in AVA I guess..

Not the first time he's played alongside Paramore I believe. I think he did it last year at Reading and Leeds or something?

No that was someone different. Last year he only did the drum tracks for their album. Not that I'm too much into Paramore but I keep myself informed about Ilan as I think he is a really great drummer.

• 2 weeks later...
So... Now that NIN is back.. for the whole year and into 2014 with Ilan, wonder what Tom has planned..

http://m.pitchfork.com/news/49681-trent-reznor-announces-the-return-of-nine-inch-nails-extensive-touring-for-2013-and-2014/

Can't wait for them to announce tour dates. Was gutted I missed them last time (Ticketmaster drama prevented me getting tickets).