AVA General Discussion

n i k u

6 months when it's in a blink song...

*spurt spurt spurt.

Honestly if your gonna critique lyrics there are just as awful ones littered throughout blink.

Tom has never been a good lyricist but at least he isn't trying to be so grandiose with his blink lyrics. The stuff he writes for blink is still much better lyrically even if not objectively above average. How many AvA songs there are with good lyrics? I cannot think of any beside Rite of Spring.

• Like 2

Listened to tunnels. Liked it from the clip but the whole song is dull as fuck. Very poor. Album sounds like shit so far. Gutted.

If you feel like the album is shit so far then id say you dont really like ava. Its pretty damn good sounding for them

• Like 1

tunnels is the same U2-lite stuff tom's been rehashing for 10 years now. bullets in the wind is probably the most unique and interesting track they've offered thus far. wolfpack wins for me though because of that earworm of a chorus. still looking forward to this slightly, looking to be my favorite since WDNTW. the short is gonna be the best part of this whole thing, though.

I like that now Toms bragging about topping the rock singles chart on iTunes.

Nice...only problem being that #2 is a kid rock song from 2002 and #3 is an old nickelback song.

If you were number 1 on the itunes charts you wouldnt brag? Especially when one of the biggest bands in the world is number 3.

The thing that shocks me the most is that tunnels is the song that got there.  I would consider it and paralyzed the worser of the 4 they released