AVA General Discussion

n i k u

More than the fact that he's making another shitty membership program, I'm really fucking tired of all his his announcements about things he won't tell us about.

New project soon! You'll love it! *no details*

New Membership program! Pay me! *doesn't tell you what you're paying for*

Shut up Tom.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

That's one of the reasons i quit following his ass. His posts just got to be annoying as hell. 

and tom's not the worst in this story! his obsessed fans think they should worship this clown.

Dude has put out more music this year than he ever has in a short period. Then add all the books and other art on top of that...and people still complain and want more. I'm just excited for what comes next. He just doesn't stop. Really, if you're a fan consider yourself pretty damn lucky.

• Like 3

I remember when I was still getting into newer blink stuff and didn't know about how much of an asshole Tom was. I thought "oh, I'd better follow them all on Twitter!" And I saw Mark's page full of blink stuff and dad jokes, then went to Tom's and had to scroll down for ages to find anything that wasn't related to him advertising some new novels or AvA bullshit. I'm glad Mark pointed that out in the Rolling Stone interview because there's some ludicrous stuff coming from him every week - half-assed promises and "art projects."

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Clarke said:

AvA hasn't toured the US in what 6 years now?  That's more than half of the bands existence.  Seriously, they didn't even tour their last album.  They are not getting a (paid) membership out of me.

Or the one before that (love pt 2). I remember because I really wanted to hear dry your eyes live because of the sick intro. Never happened.

You want tombot lolz join the group " blink 182 & angels and aurwaves & plus 44 & boxcar racer fan group" on facebook ... Holy fucking delusional sheep. I get attacked everytime i call them out, its literally a tom delonge is god page with a few rational people like myself mixed in. People calling TTS demos a masterpiece, sone if hus best work ever LOL

more importantly, much, much higher quality than his recent work. I genuinely like dream walker and the ava EP (shocking I know) but it doesn't touch TOYPAJ or BCR. 

the solo album is a festering turd though and brings everything else down just from exposure. 

Absolutely unforgivable to announce a band's return with a MEMBERSHIP announcement right off the bat. This shit just isn't gonna get any better, is it? It keeps getting worse. Truly sad and pathetic.

Seriously- fuck the people who pay for this shit now. At first, yeah, innocent mistake, but there's just no excuse anymore for supporting this greedy fuckstick.

How can anyone have the nerve to announce a membership option for a band that hasn't done shit in several years and has notoriously been ripping fans off along the way? There's no way he didn't think to himself "man this is pretty fucked up" but did it anyway just for some extra money.

• Like 6

I don't think we need to pay attention on the number of releases or songs he has released in a year. I mean, is not about quantity. It's about quality. And although TDW had some interesting songs, the rest of releases have been pure crap. So yeah, DeLonge is not able either to release pure crap.

In that fb group i posted about, dude just joined posting pics of him wearing the exact same clothes as tom at a m&g and tom looks terrified. People are like " wow amazing jackets, haters just jealous you met tom" myself and a few others have called him out though for being leo dehoe v2. Its actually sAd to see. 

Just now, LukeDreamWalker said:

Toms losing tombots. Not good for Tom. Those dweebs are his bread and butter.

He's got plenty left, sadly, and they're going to continue funding his midlife crisis.