AVA General Discussion

n i k u

he will start being friendly with blink fans (and with the band itself), then he will do acoustic nights by himself, playing old blink, bcr and ava songs. i can also see it'll happen within 2-3 years.

he will end up being a guest performer at blink shows (after blink becomes an inactive nostalgia band). ava will be as forgotten as bcr. not to mention his grandiose projects.

I wish he'd just be normal answering questions for once. Instead of "possibly, don't know yet" it's "the idea of doing events and bringing people together is very interesting to me." Kinda reminds me of when you try to stretch your essay to meet the word count.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

Wow, that's utter bullshit. Does that mean all reviews are 5 stars?

Yes, there are 44  5 star reviews.

I don't know how they are able to delete reviews. I looked up info on Facebook's FAQ page and it said something about business pages like: "Are you able to remove reviews?" and then it says "No, that is not allowed."

Well, I guess Tom got permission.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Yes, there are 44  5 star reviews.

I don't know how they are able to delete reviews. I looked up info on Facebook's FAQ page and it said something about business pages like: "Are you able to remove reviews?" and then it says "No, that is not allowed."

Well, I guess Tom got permission.

of course this is absolutely tom's permission, he can't stand criticism at all

he always delete bad comments on Instagram for example, and block users who leave them 

• Like 1

Yeah it must be a glitch. Even if you pay Facebook off you can't delete reviews. My parents own a semi-large company and tried to pay Facebook to remove a review and they wouldn't. Facebook has enough money. 

• Like 1

Could totally see Tom doing solo acoustic shows when he's desperate for money. He'll really have no choice if he wants to keep making this huge projects that don't generate any income. Thing is, he could probably live comfortably off the money he has along with royalties - but with these stupid ass crackhead projects he is devoted to, he'll need some kind of income eventually.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, horchata said:

Could totally see Tom doing solo acoustic shows when he's desperate for money. He'll really have no choice if he wants to keep making this huge projects that don't generate any income. Thing is, he could probably live comfortably off the money he has along with royalties - but with these stupid ass crackhead projects he is devoted to, he'll need some kind of income eventually.

He's still going to get a portion of the money made for each song that blink wrote (when he was in the band) when they play them live ( I think). So, here's to hoping the new tour only has a small number of old songs ;)

• Like 1