AVA General Discussion

n i k u

7 hours ago, Whales said:

I don't understand why you're even in this thread considering all you do is shat all over AvA constantly. Sure, it's a discussion board and you're completely allowed to do so, but doesn't it get tiring?

I love Dream Walker, Of Nightmares and Chasing Shadows. I have a soft spot for the song Saturday Love, Diary and that weird remix of Surrender - but the vast majority of AVAs work as a 'band' I do not like. but I love their later stuff. I like keeping an eye on this thread on the off chance they're doing something of interest to me.

I gave the acoustic EP a spin because I'm a fan of acoustic music and I was curious as to how these songs would translate - they didn't work well at all, hence my comment.

I hope that clears it up. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, prankerd14 said:

I havnt got much hope for this ...but hopefully he proves me wrong! I really need some good tom music its been yonks!

Yeah im not getting my hopes up but i liked Cashing Shadows and Dreamwalker more than Cali. If he puts legit effort into this it could be good

He’s hinting on the I-Empire/Love lineup. But knowing Tom that’s probably something he’s doing to create buzz in the fan base. He knows what the majority of the fans want.

also, Atom is with Against me, I have trouble believing that this is true. Nevertheless, I’m super excited either way but if it is the old lineup then It’s really great news.

3 hours ago, Since88 said:

He’s hinting on the I-Empire/Love lineup. But knowing Tom that’s probably something he’s doing to create buzz in the fan base. He knows what the majority of the fans want.

also, Atom is with Against me, I have trouble believing that this is true. Nevertheless, I’m super excited either way but if it is the old lineup then It’s really great news.

Against Me! is scheduled for May and then nothing until August 4th.