AVA General Discussion

n i k u

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Chasing Shadows was almost decent, ...of night mares is shit.

Love both tbh. Home and View From Below are great, pansomnia or whatever the fuck is kinda cool and Into The Night is super dumb but it grew on me like a fungus. 

6 minutes ago, Kay said:

Love both tbh. Home and View From Below are great, pansomnia or whatever the fuck is kinda cool and Into The Night is super dumb but it grew on me like a fungus. 

All of the night mares one was dumb ... meandering nonsense that goes no where and not even in an interesting way, its the AIDS of music.

4 minutes ago, Regi. said:

Much more excited for toms music than blink music

I don't know, I'm not a huge AvA fan. It all just goes no where or reuses the same damn melodies. I'd be excited if he moved in a more rock based direction, toned down the synth and other electronic shit. Also, he should stop trying to be Bono with the shitty altruistic lyrics and thematic nonsense.

Basically, if Thomas DeLonge went back to being Tom DeLonge then I'd be excited.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah I love that version of it with Ilan taking the pre-chorus, always envisioned how cool that would be with Mark taking it as well. That demo album is pretty neat to listen to at times, wish more artists would release stuff like that after the albums have been out a bit.

9 hours ago, Kevin. said:

im late to the game here but i never heard the demo version of this song before. tom and ilan actually share vocals. it sounds so much better. can't believe they didn't do this on the album and on more songs in general. missed opportunity to really change it up.

I forgot about this, holy shit it really is way better with the vocal trade-off.

• 3 weeks later...

Tom David and Ilan all in the studio today.  Actually really excited for this new album.  In the meantime, heres another cool remix i found.  A lot of this guys stuff is really good if you can get past the vocals sounding weird from im assuming how he has to isolate them.

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

Let's get the hype roll.

Again. HAH.

If we're lucky, we'll hear something in 2035.

You're probably right.

However, I am cautiously optimistic since Tom has been working on this stuff for some time now and a full album does seem be happening.