AVA General Discussion

n i k u

17 hours ago, knapton said:

Tom David and Ilan all in the studio today.  Actually really excited for this new album.  In the meantime, heres another cool remix i found.  A lot of this guys stuff is really good if you can get past the vocals sounding weird from im assuming how he has to isolate them.

So, this means there are separated tracks/stems out there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Band Pic?

7eeN54a.jpg

Man i really hope the actually release an album or at least 5 songs or so. it won't stand a chance in terms of sales compared to blink, but I'm really interested in what they come up with.

Disapointed that matt is not involved, great guy.

6 hours ago, Neal said:

New Band Pic?

7eeN54a.jpg

Man i really hope the actually release an album or at least 5 songs or so. it won't stand a chance in terms of sales compared to blink, but I'm really interested in what they come up with.

Disapointed that matt is not involved, great guy.

Considering it's been like a year and a half of working on new music now, I'm pretty sure it's an album. I think Tom knows he can't afford to disappoint fans for much longer haha

1 hour ago, Whales said:

Considering it's been like a year and a half of working on new music now, I'm pretty sure it's an album. I think Tom knows he can't afford to disappoint fans for much longer haha

Lol, thats my hope too... But i'm used to tom dissapointing so not getting my hopes up. A new tom album would be incredible

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

i wonder if David is going to be on bass this time around 

Would be interesting to see. But if they do live shows who does what? Gotta figure they'd get a bass for the live stuff. Maybe Matt would come back to tour for a bit. I can't see Tom not having two guitar tracks on the next record. 

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

So as others theorized and Tom sorta just verified on his post, seems like the last 2 AVA posts are lyrics:

"Do you want to go back to where we started,
 back before we were broken-hearted?" 

How ridiculous is it that I'm even more excited because these are lyrics that actually make sense.