AVA General Discussion

n i k u

Guys, do you know what happened to The AVA Movement? I think it used to be pretty active 3 or 4 years ago, but now the most active ava discussions are either here or on reddit. I remember that guy plopbellie from 182online forum, I think he is the admin or was.

11 minutes ago, alex_dept. said:

Guys, do you know what happened to The AVA Movement? I think it used to be pretty active 3 or 4 years ago, but now the most active ava discussions are either here or on reddit. I remember that guy plopbellie from 182online forum, I think he is the admin or was.

Got tired of Tom's shit.

3 hours ago, alex_dept. said:

There's a new one that plop worked on, it's just pretty inactive:

https://www.avamovement.com/forum/

5 hours ago, alex_dept. said:

Plop is admin of the new Ava movement but not the old one, or 182online. Plops a great dude, I kind of wish he'd post here but i think he'd hate it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Plop is admin of the new Ava movement but not the old one, or 182online. Plops a great dude, I kind of wish he'd post here but i think he'd hate it. 

I don't remember him?

Hey, what was the name of that guy who had that terrible Challenges band?

Just now, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

I don't remember him?

Hey, what was the name of that guy who had that terrible Challenges band?

Brian. 

Plop was after your time. 

6 hours ago, alex_dept. said:

It’s pretty active on Facebook nowadays

6 hours ago, alex_dept. said:

It’s pretty active on Facebook nowadays

• 3 weeks later...

Hope Tom has a decent rig this time around..or at least he mics it. 

Someone on the boards told me that there were Orange Amps in the set of the Rebel Girl video. Tom’s just singing for that music video so his rig likely won’t be there..but from previous shows, David and Tom share almost the same rig (for consistency probably), so he might actually be rocking an Orange this time around. Can’t wait to see him perform live again.

• Like 1

I kinda doubt they will now that AVA has so many songs of their own but I'd love it if they still decided to bust out a Box Car Racer song on this tour. The first time I saw AVA they played There Is, and the second time I saw them they played My First Punk Song. I'd love to hear another one.

• Like 2