AVA General Discussion

n i k u

The main melodic hook of that song is great but it ends up being super repetitive so that you're hitting skip midway through. Like with many AvA songs, the potential is there but Tom seems to lose patience and just goes for the easiest solution to get a song done.

4 minutes ago, Kay said:

Tremors is the only one I skip on Dream Walker lol, sounds like every other old AVA song to me. 

I don't think it sounds like every other old AVA song but it is probably my least favorite track on the entire album haha. I listened to it for the first time in a long time earlier today because of this thread to see if I was forgetting something and no, I just don't really like it.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 12:14 AM, Marik said:

Songs hinted at so far for the AVA tour;

Rebel Girl

The Adventure

Do It For Me Now

Overload

Wolfpack

Add;

Anxiety

Surrender

Paralyzed

Moon As My Witness

It Hurts

Everything's Magic

This is looking pretty damn awesome so far. C'mon Tom, let's get Lifeline in there too!

• Like 1

This tour will be my first time seeing AVA, so i admit id actually be pleased with a Greatest Hits set to get those all under my belt for the first time. So im loving what im hearing so far. In addition to these 11 we're apparently getting, my dream list to fill out a setlist would be any of;

Valkryrie Missile, Distraction, The War, The Gift, Call to Arms, Sirens, Secret Crowds, Star of Beth, Lifeline, Hallucinations, Moon Atomic, One Last Thing, Tunnels, Diary, Home, Into The Night, Artillery, Chasing Shadows.

Notice, not Everything is Magic. Never did care for that song as much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Rebel Girl video is out.. .Not bad but could do without the chick talking half way through. 

Wow.

that was fucking stupid. 

Makes blinks stupid 'durr teenagers like skateboards and vinyl records' video for BTD look way more palatable in comparison.

just the fuck haha, like I was into the feel of it until the stupid "omg he's here he has a motorcycle" thing and the wah wah little friend zone mental freak out at the end (sidebar - he named the character Tommy? really?). the 'story' and the performance aspect really don't gel well together either, the contrast colours and abysmal lighting of the performances mixed with the soft focus story just clashed horribly. 

also the fuck to the titles... Jesus lol. 

• Like 2