AVA General Discussion

n i k u

2 hours ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Just gonna hide this here..but I'm still listening to Kiss&Tell quite a bit.  It may very well age better than NINE.  I liked NINE a lot, but K&T is the only song really keep coming back to with longterm value. 

Shh, they'll hear you and cast you into the flames. I'll meet you there, brother. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to Everything's Magic right now and I'm suddenly liking it way more than I ever have. Ever since it was release I've always thought it was one of the corniest songs ever. I still do, but wow, this is so catchy, I'm loving this. It's so weird how your opinions on songs can change with time. It's like a new song to me now.

6 hours ago, MattSkeebios4u98 said:

Listening to Everything's Magic right now and I'm suddenly liking it way more than I ever have. Ever since it was release I've always thought it was one of the corniest songs ever. I still do, but wow, this is so catchy, I'm loving this. It's so weird how your opinions on songs can change with time. It's like a new song to me now.

It's a catchy song, the lyrics are super stupid but its catchy af.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...