AVA General Discussion

n i k u

Kari DeLonge will be in Amsterdam for a few days on the 19th. She is also going to the Muse show. I bet Tom DeLonge is coming as well.

Haha, what Facebook and knowing people who know people can do.

Why would he follow her there?

Also she's dating their drummer so I'm sure she goes to lots of their shows all over.

It was just some stupid speculation. Really, I'm not taking this too seriously, just some wet finger thought as Tom DeLonge is a Muse fan and Macbeth Europe is located in The Netherlands and his sister is coming.

But seriously, she is dating the drummer? Small world, haha.

• Like 4

I would of thought since they're tour is done and they're and they're home they would be on modlife more...NOPE...modlife is the biggest waste of money.

I kind of feel like they have almost given up on it, like that fan club they had before modlife.

LOL I forgot about that one. And the street team.

At least I got a few cool free things out of the street team while it lasted....

I would of thought since they're tour is done and they're and they're home they would be on modlife more...NOPE...modlife is the biggest waste of money.

lol this.

This is why I stopped subscribing in march of 2008. Ive saved hundreds of dollars, and have everything that everyone else has lol.

Kari DeLonge will be in Amsterdam for a few days on the 19th. She is also going to the Muse show. I bet Tom DeLonge is coming as well.

Haha, what Facebook and knowing people who know people can do.

Why would he follow her there?

Also she's dating their drummer so I'm sure she goes to lots of their shows all over.

It was just some stupid speculation. Really, I'm not taking this too seriously, just some wet finger thought as Tom DeLonge is a Muse fan and Macbeth Europe is located in The Netherlands and his sister is coming.

But seriously, she is dating the drummer? Small world, haha.

The drummer from Muse is a good looking dude, no homo.

"Angels and Airwaves: you have no idea what we're looking at right now... we're on the civil war set for LOVE the movie. sort of losing our minds" (10 minutes ago)

What? I thought about 20 days ago they were finishing up filming the last scene, aka this. god DAMMIT

I kind of feel like they have almost given up on it, like that fan club they had before modlife.

At least I got a few cool free things out of the street team while it lasted....

Haha ya the street team... I clicked my links with a shitton of proxies an earned a ton of points and ending up getting 2 posters and 2 keychains.  Good times.

Haha ya the street team... I clicked my links with a shitton of proxies an earned a ton of points and ending up getting 2 posters and 2 keychains.  Good times.

Haha yeah, the street team was pretty dumb, but I loved getting the free stuff.

I swear he sings better at sound checks than  at the gig.

because he's not yet tooo drunk during the soundcheck. but afterwards he goes into his little room, drinks a few cups of vodka-energy, loses his voice (sometimes his mind too) and enters the stage. the result is hearable on hundreds of videos on youtube

It's fucking ridiculous that he gets drunk before the show. What's the point of advertising how you're sober if you can't even get on stage without getting drunk first? Fucking pathetic and disrespectful.

cartman_scott.jpg

I've never heard tom advertivse not drinking, but he has said no drugs,

the bastard wouldnt smoke a blunt with me cause he said never before he sings, then i said well how about after then he said he will be way too drunk.

tom doesnt like playing sober, oh well

I sometimes really struggle to believe anything you say.