AVA General Discussion

n i k u

I've never heard tom advertivse not drinking, but he has said no drugs,

the bastard wouldnt smoke a blunt with me cause he said never before he sings, then i said well how about after then he said he will be way too drunk.

tom doesnt like playing sober, oh well

I sometimes really struggle to believe anything you say.

i make it all up just for you dan.

i wouldn't waste my time posting if it wasnt the truth.

these boards are dumb as fuck

• Like 3

According to David's twitter they finally finished filming the movie....i'll believe that when i see it.

Tom released a blog about it too.

http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves/blog/all/1#blog13997

Pic is pretty cool.

I don't mind waitin' for the movie if they start to release pics, behind-the-scenes stuff and maybe another trailer.

They might be planning to get it into Sundance this year (September submissions)... after the feedback they got last year.

Sundance screen in January, I think.

Tom cam highlight's from tonight

1.Movie is pretty much almost done sounds like maybe a month or so left for editing/scoring

2. Should come out as a double disc set with the movie and the music from the album/movie

3.May tour South America at the end of the year

4.Said there would be another AVA North America tour(i doubt this year i think thats more or less to make fans happy)

5.Been in the studio every day between blink/ava

6.Trying to figure out how to distribute the movie either film festivals or what they weren't sure yet.

7. He also said the Blinkumentary was finished or just about finished.

That's about all i got from it. It was pretty short. I'd be surprised if they are going to do anymore touring this year if they want the blink record done by the end of the year. If they do go to south america i would imagine it would be a 1-2 week tour like they've done in the past...But i REALLY don't see another US tour.

1.Movie is pretty much almost done sounds like maybe a month or so left for editing/scoring

2. Should come out as a double disc set with the movie and the music from the album/movie

4.Said there would be another AVA North America tour(i doubt this year i think thats more or less to make fans happy)

6.Trying to figure out how to distribute the movie either film festivals or what they weren't sure yet.

That's about all i got from it. It was pretty short. I'd be surprised if they are going to do anymore touring this year if they want the blink record done by the end of the year. If they do go to south america i would imagine it would be a 1-2 week tour like they've done in the past...But i REALLY don't see another US tour.

green is what tom says to keep modlife stocks from crashing.

green is what tom says to keep modlife stocks from crashing.

Pretty much, 95% of the crap that comes out of his mouth on modlife NEVER happens....LOVE Vinyl? Remixes? PPV's? List goes on and on.