AVA General Discussion

n i k u

I know what you mean. When blink reunited, I was actually pretty excited about having both bands; blink and AvA. Before things started happening this summer, I was actually worried that, as far as my preferences are concerned, there might be a competition between the new blink record and Love Pt. 2. Now AvA just seems so stale, flat and boring.

This whole project is completely separate from the first two records - You Don't Need to Whisper and I-Empire - do you think that's where the backlash is coming from? You're like, "Okay, I was just getting started, these are the ideas and better thought through" now?

Seriously?

If the whole new album (Love Pt.2) will sound like Anxienty, then I can't fucking wait!

I thought Anxiety was very mediocre, even bad now that I think about it. I expect that Surrender thing to be much better.

I agree, Anxiety is the worst shit that I have ever heard from Tom Delonge.

This whole project is completely separate from the first two records - You Don't Need to Whisper and I-Empire - do you think that's where the backlash is coming from? You're like, "Okay, I was just getting started, these are the ideas and better thought through" now?

Seriously?

lmao

I'm sure he's just going to be talking about the deluxe edition of Love, and probably something to do with that including the movie (or, knowing AVA, having a completely separate package that's like $60 including the movie and some poster...)