AVA General Discussion

n i k u

No affiliation with Tom DeLonge or AVA - which is weird. You'd think they would have to get approval or something to use the logo? Other than that, they cite lyrics and stuff which authenticates the fact that AVA didn't have anything (or much) to do with this book.

On 11.08.11 ANGELS & AIRWAVES will release the 22 track double-album LOVE PARTS 1 & 2! There is also a DELUXE EDITION featuring the double album & the critically acclaimed feature film LOVE on DVD! Available online and in stores 11.08.11

For more info and exclusive SPECIAL EDITIONS that include AVA t-shirts, comic books and guitars head over to www.angelsandairwaves.com

Well I went over there and saw nothing about pre-orders.  :|

On a different post on Modlife it says they're hoping to have them up early next week now.

Well I placed an order for the Love Pt. 2 boxset (white cover) at Amazon.com yesterday; the image said "Deluxe Edition" and while there was no mention of the DVD, I assume this is the one with it.

That should be Love Part 1+2 on CD and the LOVE movie on DVD. Amazon says it is 3 CD's, but other places have the deluxe as 2 CD's and a DVD.

Also for members of the site (I don't know if that's just free members, digital members, gold members whatever), one person will receive a gold ticket in their package if they order it off the site and that means they won the Astronaut suit signed by the guys and the dude that made the movie. Not gonna lie I don't really care too much about this LOVE era of AVA But having that suit would be epic...

On 11.08.11 ANGELS & AIRWAVES will release the 22 track double-album LOVE PARTS 1 & 2! There is also a DELUXE EDITION featuring the double album & the critically acclaimed feature film LOVE on DVD! Available online and in stores 11.08.11

For more info and exclusive SPECIAL EDITIONS that include AVA t-shirts, comic books and guitars head over to www.angelsandairwaves.com

I like how they call the film "critically acclaimed" because like two no-name indy film critics said it was alright. typical.

I like how they call the film "critically acclaimed" because like two no-name indy film critics said it was alright. typical.

dude it actually got quite good reviews from the majority of movie review sites, aintitcool said it was a visual spectacular with a interesting story or something along them lines, RT put a story up saying it was quite enjoyable.

i havent seen it and dont expect much but dont just bash for no reason

critically acclaimed may be stretching it but the majority of reviews posts ive seen of it on movie sites is quite positive

I've seen the film and really enjoyed it, the ending especially is a visual masterpiece, particularly for the budget they were on. Don't expect an action packed film with an AVA soundtrack, it's an artsy sci-fi film so if you need explosions and loud noises to keep you entertained, this isn't the film for you. I have a really interesting theory about the message of the film which I can't wait to discuss with everyone once they've seen it.

Also, I don't get the love for Saturday Love, I think it's the weakest intro to an AVA album so far.