AVA General Discussion

n i k u

I can't stop laughing at the people in the astronaut suits!

Funny thing is they weren't even cheering they just stood there.

Exactly yeah, not only were they awkward enough in suits but then to not move like at all...lmao. The one zoom shot where you just see an astronaut's head bobbing was hilarious.

for those who didn't see, the chorus was over and Tom kept singing it well into the slower part. was reeeally obvious and embarrassing

but it's strange. they only played one chorus - usually there are two chorus. actually i would say it's not his fault then but since they are playing to a backing track they must have changed it and tom forgot about it... . not THAT bad in my opinion. saying he "totally fucked it up" is exaggerated.

and i thought the astronaut idea was pretty cool. i think they were told not to cheer and just stand there. cheering astronauts would have looked rather ridiculous.

besides that good performance. you can tell he was trying really hard to sing well

lol standard angels quality video, tom looks a bit different though...

Yeah, it's not too different from the horrible stuff they usuall come up with. Tom should hire these guys.

What a bunch of bellends.

you guys realize thats all the same guy, right? idiots.