AVA General Discussion

n i k u

I like how we've known about this movie for years and still have no clue what the hell it's about.

My guess is that its minute after minute of wannabe artsy bullshit like the short films were. Except its about 20 short films all pieced together, with lame space music as the glue.

I've said it before, but the reason it's taken so long to come out is probably because it sucks ass.

I like how we've known about this movie for years and still have no clue what the hell it's about.

My guess is that its minute after minute of wannabe artsy bullshit like the short films were. Except its about 20 short films all pieced together, with lame space music as the glue.

I've said it before, but the reason it's taken so long to come out is probably because it sucks ass.

true. this guy is prolly 1000x better. I've found out about him some time ago and his movies are quite cool =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJasKb9PHAc#ws

How come that trailer that got leaked so long ago (That one with the Inception music) STILL hasn't been officially released? My cousin uploaded it to YouTube when it leaked, and he got a friggin phone call from Will Eubank (the Director of LOVE) asking him to take it down because the trailer was unfinished and that they were going to release the finished trailer a week later.

It's been MUCH more than a week.

But then again, this is AVA, add a couple years onto whatever release date they give and you should get pretty close to the real date...

He got a phone call? How did he get his number haha.

Yeah, I think they're still finishing scoring the film tbh. They said they just submitted it to Sundance but they're still tweaking the music aspect, so I imagine they're coming up with more instrumentals (the instrumentals we were supposed to hear when Love was first finished...)

He got a phone call? How did he get his number haha.

Yeah, I think they're still finishing scoring the film tbh. They said they just submitted it to Sundance but they're still tweaking the music aspect, so I imagine they're coming up with more instrumentals (the instrumentals we were supposed to hear when Love was first finished...)

We have no idea. Haha.

Call To Arms and Do It For Me Now are my favorites. Tons of intro's are epic for me though (before singing and stuff) such as Love Like Rockets, Letters to God Pt2, Valkyrie Missile. Heaven, The War. They should be a band that makes trailers or commercials or something :lol: