AVA General Discussion

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

eat your heart out.

Interesting stuff Ghost.   As a long-time lurker though, I think I can already see how the thread continues when the album drops.   KEVIN: I haven't heard it yet, but there's no way this album is

Put the +44 album on there just for shits and gigs.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I heard a clip of Valkyrie Missile acoustic and it sounded awesome. Where the hell is the acoustic album?

Im assuming he's still working on it and thats why all the strange times crap doesn't involve a new EP

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Anthem said:

I rediscovered Behold a Pale Horse the other day.  Completely forgot this song existed for a couple years.  Tom actually sounds good on this particular song, too bad that Love Pt II record is mostly a piece of shit.

That's by far my least favorite AVA album, but one of my favorite AVA songs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 6:07 AM, Ghost said:

Tom destroyed that band by the same modus operandi that (almost) destroyed blink. If only Ryan Sinn would talk...

I wonder if Tom threatened to sue him for talking negatively about the band at all. Surely there is a reason for his silence.

47 minutes ago, horchata said:

I wonder if Tom threatened to sue him for talking negatively about the band at all. Surely there is a reason for his silence.

maybe he just doesn't remotely care? never seemed like his scene anyway tbh

• Like 1

"I recieved a phone call the evening of April 19th that concluded my relationship with Angels And Airwaves. I could go into an entire novel about my opinions of the whole matter and why I was given the axe, but to me, throwing dirt just seems desperate and tabloidial.

All I'll say as to why I was kicked out, the reasons I was given weren't at all honest, and severely hippocritical to the point of abhorrent disgust.

Some of you here have a good sense about what this fan club really is, and the rest of you have been really awesome about taking it upon yourselves to improve things here. If any of you want to spend an additional $30 for nothing, email me and I'll give you an address to send a check"

I think hippos were involved...