AVA General Discussion

n i k u

That's pretty cool then. He had just never struck me as the creative type when I've seen him talk and everything. I feel like Critter would've had a pretty big contribution, probably moreso than the other 2 guys, and I think he was the one person that Tom let really help him the most and control stuff. I guess we'll see if the music changes much without him. Could even become more exactly what Tom wants without Critter there to guide hahah.

They just played Surrender in an ad for Wrestlemania 29 next year in New York during wrestlemania right now.  People may not think this is a big deal but Wrestlemania gets watched by millions of people.  I was so happy when I heard it

They just played Surrender in an ad for Wrestlemania 29 next year in New York during wrestlemania right now.  People may not think this is a big deal but Wrestlemania gets watched by millions of people.  I was so happy when I heard it

I was pretty surprised to hear it.

me too

At the same time it pry didn't cost WWE much to use their music and they've used the, before for videos.

me too

Great show in brussels past friday. Tom seemed really pleased with the show at the end of it. And yes he sang really well! Also, one of his amps caught fire so maybe he'll try another one.

what was the setlist like? I'm going tomorrow

Great show in brussels past friday. Tom seemed really pleased with the show at the end of it. And yes he sang really well! Also, one of his amps caught fire so maybe he'll try another one.

what was the setlist like? I'm going tomorrow

1. Saturday Love

2. Young London

3. Surrender

4. Dry Your Eyes

5. The Adventure

6. Everything's Magic

7. Anxiety + Drum Solo

8. It Hurts (possibly Valkyrie Missile instead)

9. Lifeline

10. Call to Arms

11. There Is

12. Hallucinations

13. Secret Crowds

14. Piano Solo + All That We Are

15. The War