The tennis thread

theedge00

god, finally a tennis thread. I thought nobody here liked it lol.

I say Nadal vs Federer (how surprising lol). Nadal wins, hes gone back to his old self on clay. With Djokovic and Murray losing in the semis against those two (surprising too).

I think Verdasco would do semis if he didnt have to play against Nadal.

Also, if Melzer plays like he did today agaisnt David Ferrer, he could make it to the semis, but im sure he wont, he just had a very good day.

Thought I'd post a couple of pictures from Madrid Master Series. Taken a couple of weeks ago. I've gone there for the last 5 years. Tennis is awesome live, sooo much faster! Also, last year I manage to catch Federer's wristband when he threw it! :-D

I was in the first row, right behind Federer's seat!

im7bbs.jpg

Davis Cup!

1498igk.jpg

With Fernando Verdasco (3 years ago I think).

mkdjsn.jpg

Guest Millzy

Yeah French Open is bay far my least favourite Grand Slam. Can see Murray making the quarters again though. Bring on Wimbledon. Oh how I miss the old days of Tiger Tim always bottling the semi finals.

Guest Millzy

Can't believe we've never had a tennis thread before. I play and watch tennis all year round! I backed Federer at the start of the tournament at 4/1 to win it. Almost fairly certain the Nadal will win (again) but the odds were too good to not bet on to be honest.

So glad Justin Henin came out of retirement this year as well. She left a massive hole in the womens game when she retired. Such an amazing player.

British girls are the best  :wink:

haha i actually didn't realize how great they were till i came over here. apparently (from the girls i've met) they find it rude to spit and all of them swallow. hah so awesome.