The tennis thread

theedge00

Guest Millzy

Oi you fucks! I love Murray just as much as the rest of you. The abuse I get from people at work is unbelievable, but fuck 'em haha.

I'm just as gutted when Murray loses as I am when England lose. I get very passionate about sport.

Fuck the haters. This has to be Murrays year. Win wimbledon and then US Open. C'monnnn!!!

Guest Millzy

Like Scott said earlier, people have never forgiven him for his cheeky footy comment 4 years ago. It was a joke for fucks sake! But people are retarded.

I'll always stick up for him though. I have a major man crush on him haha.

Guest Millzy

but the English should take a joke. fuck 'em anyway i hope he goes all the way.

Don't tar us all with that brush! I don't care if he was joking or not. He's allowed his opinion on things and fuck the English peeps who got butthurt.

Unlucky Murray son  :cry: Keep pluggin away, everyone knows your best surface is hard court, concentrate on the U.S now.

i hate the way some people are in this country, so negative and quick to slag someone off when they get beat, apparantly he's back to being Scotish now not British, pathetic.

Just got to hold your hand up and say Nadal is incredible. Number 1 in the world.