Say Anything, Motion City and Saves the day

Guest GrandpaReefer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMM I STOOD

haha my bad, thought you shot those videoss

I was standing up recording them. Haha, just cause I was on the balcony doesn't mean I sat down the whole time. I'm old, I don't like getting into the crowd as much as I did when I was 19. I just wanted to watch the show. I had an outstanding view too.

UMM I STOOD

haha my bad, thought you shot those videoss

I was standing up recording them. Haha, just cause I was on the balcony doesn't mean I sat down the whole time. I'm old, I don't like getting into the crowd as much as I did when I was 19. I just wanted to watch the show. I had an outstanding view too.

What would your 19 old self say!

• 2 weeks later...

So Baseball is one of my favorite albums.. They played a song off of it, Colorblind, last night for the first time in 8 years in Charlotte.. Merp.

hate to kill your buzz, but they played Colorblind at every show this tour. but this is the first tour they've played it in 8 years.

not worth driving 45 min to 1 hour one way without knowing id get in or not.

Dude, I had like 4 friends who couldn't go either because they were sold out. I was the only one that actually pre-ordered a ticket. I totally forgot about asking if you were going though. Anyway, Powerman 5000 was playing next to them, it was kind of strange. Also, there was a scalper, but I didn't know how much he wanted for a ticket.

The show was tight, but I've seen SA and STD so many times, it's a little boring. But Colorblind was great and so was Belt.