Guest GrandpaReefer

Say Anything, Motion City and Saves the day

Cool videos. Say Anything sounds good.

I love it when crowd surfers go to the front and think they can just stand there and watch the show or try and reach out and touch people onstage.

Haha yeah,The extra 5 dollars for "VIP" is totally worth it. I actually only went to Milwaukee cause all the boxes were sold out in Chicago.  it's funny watching the crowd from the balcony. The "mosh pits" were the best part. Cause there was always some bitch getting pushed too hard and getting pissed. Or the girls who think they have breathing room now that a "pit" has opened up so they stand on the borders and start jacking people for getting too close. I saw so many girls in the front like having to be pulled out by security cause they couldn't handle it.

"It's a fucking Say Anything show, not Rage Against The Machine, get the fuck off of me. And stop waving your belt around, they ain't going to play it unless it's on the setlist"

- Me at the last 5 Say Anything shows.

UMM I STOOD

haha my bad, thought you shot those videoss

I was standing up recording them. Haha, just cause I was on the balcony doesn't mean I sat down the whole time. I'm old, I don't like getting into the crowd as much as I did when I was 19. I just wanted to watch the show. I had an outstanding view too.

"It's a fucking Say Anything show, not Rage Against The Machine, get the fuck off of me. And stop waving your belt around, they ain't going to play it unless it's on the setlist"

- Me at the last 5 Say Anything shows.

People are ridiculous.

UMM I STOOD

haha my bad, thought you shot those videoss

I was standing up recording them. Haha, just cause I was on the balcony doesn't mean I sat down the whole time. I'm old, I don't like getting into the crowd as much as I did when I was 19. I just wanted to watch the show. I had an outstanding view too.

What would your 19 old self say!