bennett

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This track is soo overlooked;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1eOO3vlrYM#

Not really, listen to this one

Another acoustic song but its not as big as "You Had Me At Hello" and "If It Means A Lot To You"

They're all awesome songs. They also recorded "Homesick" and "Another Song for the Weekend" acoustically (?) and they sound great. I wish they would come out with an EP of just acoustic stuff or something

I used to hate this kind of... scene? I just agree with reiss in the 90% of his arguments. I don't like Set Your Goals (I can't fucking stand that voices), I son't like ADTR and I didn't like so much Four Year Strong, until I listened to Enemy Of The World. I love that album, and it surprised me. It's the only album of this kind of music I listen.

Also, I must say I see this 'scene' too much forced. You said it: bro-core. Is like you are obligued to like all this fucking bands and stuff. Also, I hate this fever for the fucking breakdowns. Man, I hate breakdowns, they fuck the songs, IMO.

So well, I'm pretty confused. I don't like this bands, but I loke a lot Enemy Of The world.

I must go to see a doctor.

ADTR was the band that introduced me into this ''scene'' or whatever you wanna call it. I use to be into them pretty heavy but I hella overplayed Homesick and it really turned me off from them. I do love every time they play some acoustic stuff though.

As far as the 'scene' goes, I don't mind it. I like Set Your Goals and Four Year Strong. It just blows that you can't go to a show without some UFC shit nearly breaking out in the pit.

• 3 weeks later...