Skate 3

bojangles

48 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Great stuffs Kay! It looks like you guys have a nice punk rock scene out there in Wales! Don't forget to share your covers when they come out.

Tbh the punk scene in Wales right now is mostly us and a handful of other bands, it's fucking dying haha

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kay said:

Tbh the punk scene in Wales right now is mostly us and a handful of other bands, it's fucking dying haha

Haha well then at least you have the people in that video to play some shows with. The punk/pop punk music scene is pretty dead everywhere in Europe, apart from maybe handful of band in the UK, but I'm not even sure about that! It's been dead for a few years, way before the corona, and it sucks. I miss going to see local bands. 

6 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Haha well then at least you have the people in that video to play some shows with. The punk/pop punk music scene is pretty dead everywhere in Europe, apart from maybe handful of band in the UK, but I'm not even sure about that! It's been dead for a few years, way before the corona, and it sucks. I miss going to see local bands. 

It was worse a couple years back with my old band, we could never find similar bands to share a bill, we were shoved with metal nights mostly, hell once we were shoved on a prog rock bill that was hilarious, but this time around after finding the smash Mouse family we've just seen more of it but it's still a very small scene.