Cole

Man Overboard - Real Talk

Has anyone checked out the new Man Overboard album "Real Talk" yet? I'm loving it. Probably going to be one of my favorites of 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTuIarHTN4k#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wGe0-8Kps#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKbcfuXoHf8#

and a song off of their old album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58NGzN9aVGg#

The one I posted was from the "hung up on nothing" EP. Their Acoustic songs are always great.

Just checkend them out this week, just like TomMarkTravis said: solid. But there are a lot of these bands, like A Loss For Words, This Time Next Year, Transit, Title Fight, All Or Nothing, Veara etc. Not that I mind, but none of them really stick out for me like Four Year Strong does.

Yeah it doesn't stick out as much as the new FYS album but this is easily one of my favorite records of the year.

Haha I was like wtf, didn't I post that over a year ago??

But yeah, that's good to hear! At first I wasn't too fond of their new album, but it grew on me QUICK. Have you picked it up yet?

seriously, pop punk sucks now... the only really good pop punk album to come out this year was Screeching Weasel... maybe i just prefer the 90's pop-punk sound over todays

Man Overboard - Real Talk still is a solid album, the new album hasn't really grown on me yet.

Pop punk dead? The Wonder Years? Title Fight?

seriously, pop punk sucks now... the only really good pop punk album to come out this year was Screeching Weasel... maybe i just prefer the 90's pop-punk sound over todays

That's what it looks like. I prefer what's now considered "pop punk" over the older "pop punk" stuff. I mean don't get me wrong, back then I was all about it but my taste has changed over the years.  To each their own.

That's what it looks like. I prefer what's now considered "pop punk" over the older "pop punk" stuff. I mean don't get me wrong, back then I was all about it but my taste has changed over the years.  To each their own.

yea i just prefer the rawer taste of the 90's don't get me wrong there are still bands out there that pull that 90s sound pretty well like Teenage Bottlerocket, Dear Landlord, Banner Pilot

Anyone else like any of these bands? I'd put them in the same genre as Man Overboard

Transit

The Wonder Years (clearly a lot of people here like them)

Set Your Goals

Divided by friday

Fireworks

City lights

December in Rome

This Time Next Year

I like pretty much all of those bands but haven't heard of Divided By Friday so I'll have to check them out. I wish City Lights would put out an LP.

I like pretty much all of those bands but haven't heard of Divided By Friday so I'll have to check them out. I wish City Lights would put out an LP.

They put out "In It To Win It" under Invogue Records!