New Jimmy Eat World album to be out Sept. 28

asthenia15

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always loved jimmy eat world. i saw them play in melbourne about 4 months ago.. they were sposed to do i think a 50 minute set...they played almost for 2+ hours. it was fantastic

i agree with the hoping its more AB or CL as yeah their last was easy to stop listening too

ive always loved jimmy eat world. i saw them play in melbourne about 4 months ago.. they were sposed to do i think a 50 minute set...they played almost for 2+ hours. it was fantastic

i agree with the hoping its more AB or CL as yeah their last was easy to stop listening too

Night before Soundwave? I was there :) I don't think they were supposed to do a 50 minute set, they played for just as long as they were supposed to.

Night before Soundwave? I was there :) I don't think they were supposed to do a 50 minute set, they played for just as long as they were supposed to.

ive got a friend who does the networking in the builiding who told me they were signed for a 50 minute set. he may be wrong

but thats what i was told as they were added last minute to the bill due to filling in for soundwave for MCR i forget the details lol

Fair enough. The show was reworked after MCR pulled out of Soundwave. MCR weren't going to be playing at that particular show in the first place I don't think. It was a great night regardless, they put on an amazing show.

• 3 weeks later...

this was my most anticipated album of the year and after listening to the single and 30 second clips on itunes it just sound so disappointing

not a single song stood out for me but hopefully when i get the full album my opinion will change

it just seems really bland and boring, ad i know im one of the few who think this but for me i dont think anything they release will ever top chase this light

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/invented/id386170545