Yellowcard Reunion!

juice182

I've seen them live 6 times haha.

i've seen them twice, first one was at the metro during the lights & sounds tour and that was probably one of the most fun shows i've ever been to.

it wouldn't really be a reunion though, they were just on a hiatus. everyone knew they'd be back at some point, just like the starting line. i just hope they're finally done with Capitol, that label royally fucked them from behind.

I remember hearing that but it was just a rumor.

I keep hearing people say that there is going to be an official announcement from the band in the next few days. It's great that they are working on a new record but I want some dates. I've never seen them live and I have heard so many great things about their shows.

I remember hearing that but it was just a rumor.

I keep hearing people say that there is going to be an official announcement from the band in the next few days. It's great that they are working on a new record but I want some dates. I've never seen them live and I have heard so many great things about their shows.

they are awesome live. so much energy.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump, but I really didn't want to start a new thread.

Any official word on what's happening to BIG IF yet? Are those songs gonna become to Yellowcard songs?

Big If's MySpace is gone, so it's safe to say BIG IF is done for good.

I wish I would have downloaded all of BIG IF's demos. I was just going to go listen to them on their MySpace but it's not longer there...