Yellowcard Reunion!

juice182

Kinda feel like they are using the most boring songs from those big if demos :P

Get mad at me for posting in here, but I'm gonna go ahead and chalk this up to... whatever.

Has Yellowcard really done anything that good outside of Ocean Avenue?

In my opinion, YES. I think they are just getting better for every album.

What is their best post ocean avenue release?

I think Paper Walls are the best. This is maybe because the album reminds me of the best summer of my life! :P

yeah no triple please?

Yeah that's by far my favorite BIG IF song. Honestly it's one of my favorite songs period. I mean, it could still be on the album. They haven't given us a tracklist or anything... I hope it is.

Oh PS the "big news" is that they're starting their world tour off in Japan. Where are the US dates?!

yeah no triple please?

Yeah that's by far my favorite BIG IF song. Honestly it's one of my favorite songs period. I mean, it could still be on the album. They haven't given us a tracklist or anything... I hope it is.

Oh PS the "big news" is that they're starting their world tour off in Japan. Where are the US dates?!

US tour is pry coming April,May or June depends on when their UK tour gets done.

Only three? and just those? I'm a little dissappointed, but we will see.

Only three? and just those? I'm a little dissappointed, but we will see.

That's what we know of for sure. Guess we'll find out closer to when the album comes out. They have a show tonight in Cali, anyone here goin?

I hope someone bootlegs it.

I think burro is a big yellowcard fan...

I know there's a kid on Youtube who bootlegs every show he goes to who was going tonight. Blindchild or something like that, he did a lot of the Blink ones including the Blink Kimmel Vids.....Hopefully they play a couple new tracks.

I hope someone bootlegs it.

I think burro is a big yellowcard fan...

I know there's a kid on Youtube who bootlegs every show he goes to who was going tonight. Blindchild or something like that, he did a lot of the Blink ones including the Blink Kimmel Vids.....Hopefully they play a couple new tracks.

If they play Triple Please I will be the happiest little boy in the world. Not expecting it though. Still kinda hopeful that it will be on the album though, or at least a b-side/bonus track.

Speaking of Yellowcard bonus tracks, "Bombers" from Paper Walls is not only one of my favorite Yellowcard songs, but one of my favorite songs of all time.