The Star Wars Topic

Fishguts182

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha im old school star wars nerd...

and i think its official that if you are a star wars nerd you have to dislike the new ones...or at least highly prefer the old ones haha

I think if you disliked the newest ones it would remove you from being a star wars nerd as a Star wars nerd would enjoy all the movies, despite the terrible acting. The lore alone would keep the star wars nerd going.

haha im old school star wars nerd...

and i think its official that if you are a star wars nerd you have to dislike the new ones...or at least highly prefer the old ones haha

I think if you disliked the newest ones it would remove you from being a star wars nerd as a Star wars nerd would enjoy all the movies, despite the terrible acting. The lore alone would keep the star wars nerd going.

but a lot of things injected into the lore in the new ones tarnished the story. Jar-Jar, Anakin being a whingy bitch for almost 2 movies.

Though i still dont mind watching the new movies (except 2) i still think of the original 3 as star wars lol i dont know why