The Star Wars Topic

Fishguts182

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i'll buy the whole saga and throw out episode II

Hahaha. Win.

I wonder what else is updated besides Yoda? Maybe now Luke has highly stylized choreographed flippy lightsaber battles with Vader. Or maybe Jar Jar is now a main character in Empire Strikes Back. Woo!

I'd really like them to fix the whole Greedo shooting Han thing. Even if Han still doesn't shoot first, fix how terrible his head looks when he unnaturally moves his neck to dodge the blaster shot.

Episode I is so fucking bad. i don't think i'll buy star wars on dvd/blu ray until they properly restore the 1997 remasters and release them without all the bullshit lucas changed.

Episode 1 is good. Episode 3 is awesome. Episode 2 would have been good if Christiansen and Portman could have acted.

Prequel critics are annoying fags.

The prequels coulda been so much better then they were if done right. Casting choice for anakin was horrible. All he did was whine and bitch and cry and complain. That's not Vader, thats a little pussy that cried when he didn't get what he wanted. And jar-jar, I think thats enough said about the prequels. Or should I go on? Killing off darth maul (one of the coolest villains in the prequels) in the first movie, horrible idea. Just dumb choices all around with the prequels.

They should have casted a heath ledger type to be Anakin...its sad because they could have gotten whoever they wanted (DiCaprio tried out for fucks sake). They needed a rebellious bad ass, identity torn dude, not a whiny bitch who couldn't act. They tried for another Mark Hamil, but they got a clown.

Episode I is so fucking bad. i don't think i'll buy star wars on dvd/blu ray until they properly restore the 1997 remasters and release them without all the bullshit lucas changed.

Episode 1 is good. Episode 3 is awesome. Episode 2 would have been good if Christiansen and Portman could have acted.

Prequel critics are annoying fags.

people defending terrible movies are annoying fags

also

Episode 3 was awesome

hahahahahahaha

I love Episode 3. Yeah, I can't say it has good acting or dialogue, I but I really love the story and how it (mostly) ties everything together so nicely. If episodes 1 and 2 would have been as good as 3, I think the prequel trilogy wouldn't have gotten nearly as much crap as it did.

And I'm one of the biggest Star Wars fans out there too, and even though I think the prequels are terribly flawed, I love them. (Not more than the originals, but I still really like the prequels.)