The NFL 2010 Post-Season Thread

Chewy030

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it still a terrible move starting vick? Dude looked good yesterday.

Yes it still is a terrible move starting Vick.  I never would deny the fact that Vick is a better choice for this season but he is not the qb of the future.  Kolb is the qb of the future and you need to see if he can play in this league or not.  Now instead of seeing that this year you but it off another year.  So now instead of maybe seeing a decent team next year I will need to wait two more years.  If this Eagles team was good enough to win a Super Bowl this year I would have no issue at all starting Vick but this team is going no where with or without Vick.  And lets not get ahead of ourselves he played well against a team that didnt gameplan for him the first week of the year and then he played perhaps the two worst teams in the league the next two weeks.

the packers completely lost that game, and the bears took advantage. ill give the bears credit for that, but the pack beat the pack. rodgers played well enough to win the game, but the defense and o-line completely brought the bears back into the game, not to mention the jones fumble which went from our scoring drive to chicago's drive. i was never more embarrassed of a loss that the one last night, we should have won the game but we continuously shot ourselves in the foot. 18 penalties are you kidding me?!?!

I totally agree.  150 yards in penalties is just inexcusable.  After the turnover, I have no idea why the Bears even attempted to throw the ball when they were basically at midfield.  Give Forte the fucking ball and let him run it and run the clock down.  They got lucky when Cutler lobbed that ball up into double coverage and got the PI call.  But, a win is a win at this point, especially within the division.  Ohhhh, how easily my Bears should be 1-2 right now.  Yikes.

• 2 weeks later...

still so depressed.

The AFC East is a really tough division this year (not unusual). But as a Jets fan, I'm going to say that the Dolphins are a greater threat to us than the Pats. And I say that even after that Fins, Pats game.

The Dolphins just didn't go crazy with their wildcat offense in that game and they really should have. They are a great running team, and it would've thrown off the Pats defense. They run the wildcat constantly against the Jets (who have an incredible run-stopping defense) and still manage to pick up yards on almost every play.

Miami may have lost a couple key divisional games, but I wouldn't count them out yet. They're still a serious threat.

Still can't compete with Gang Green though. :wink:

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!!!

• 4 weeks later...