What Song Off Of Enema Should Of Been A Single?

_Kyle_

well i think it is. the words "like violence, you have me..." get really stuck in your head after listening, as they're repeated this often.

the verses may be a bit unusual for a single, as they're spoken word, but still, i think it would make a good single

edit: but this thread was about enema, so my choices would be GATC and maybe aliens exist

Mutt wasn't a single (though got decent attention because of American Pie), it easily could have been a single, as could Going Away To College,  hell, I could have seen Wendy Clear as a single too

Supposedly Alien's Exist was gonna be the 4th single, but I think that was just a rumor, and also feel Mutt and GATC would have made better singles before it.

On a similar topic, I believe that Reckless Abandon would have been a great single for TOYPAJ.

For self titled I could have seen Violence, Asthenia and Stockholm Syndrome as singles as well.  Though All of This was going to be the fifth single, which I could also see happen, but I'd have liked one of the three I mentioned to have been singles first, would have been cool for Robert Smith to be in the music video though.

If anything Every time I look for you should have been a single off toypaj.

That whole album could have been singles haha. But if I had to pick one Going away deserves it the most.

This

But I think they could do a great funny video for Aliens too

This

they def could of made a really funny video for aliens, party song could of also been made into a very funny video as well if it were a single.

Going Away to College should of defiantly been a single. Other than that Mutt would of been kinda cool and I could see Anthem getting them some cred on the rock stations.

This may seem random, but I don't think it would gel with the rock radio kids because of the chorus. The lyrics there aren't recognizable enough. If you knew it was "I time bomb" the first time you heard it, props to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Mutt wasn't a single (though got decent attention because of American Pie), it easily could have been a single, as could Going Away To College,  hell, I could have seen Wendy Clear as a single too

Supposedly Alien's Exist was gonna be the 4th single, but I think that was just a rumor, and also feel Mutt and GATC would have made better singles before it.

On a similar topic, I believe that Reckless Abandon would have been a great single for TOYPAJ.

For self titled I could have seen Violence, Asthenia and Stockholm Syndrome as singles as well.  Though All of This was going to be the fifth single, which I could also see happen, but I'd have liked one of the three I mentioned to have been singles first, would have been cool for Robert Smith to be in the music video though.

"Aliens Exist" actually was released as single. It is EXTREMELY rare though to get your hands on one of the actual cds. I've seen them on eBay once or twice though. "Dumpweed" was released like this, too.