listening to new linkin park and...

radikal

The Messenger, Blackout, Waiting For The End, When They Come For Me, Fallout, Iridescent, Robot Boy.

After listening to this album a lot of fucking times, these songs are pretty fucking rad. Has I've said before, it's not the LP we're used to from albums past, but these songs will be fucking EPIC live.

This

I don't think your getting those comparisons to Kid A and this album. No one was saying it was the next kid A, they were saying that it is linkin park's kid A, as in it's a drastic change of musical direction and completely different from any of their previous albums, which this obviously is.

Personally I love this album, and I was waiting for them to make an album like this...way out there, completely different and a fresh sound compared to other things that are out there (especially mainstream acts). I think it was a ballsy move on their part to release this, and I can't wait to hear where they go with future albums.

One thing that really compliments the album is the documentary that comes with the deluxe version: "Meeting of a Thousand Suns".

How anyone can enjoy this is beyond me. It's insanely horrendous. And people have been saying it's the next Kid A? What the absolute fuck. Fake Jamaican accents? High pitched screams. It's Pendulum meets Gary Glitter in a baby rape centre. Piece of cyclical wanky cum stained bullshit.

never hate on pendulum

I've never been a huge fan of this band though I did think their first record had some great songs on it for the time. I actually dig what they're trying to do on this record. I'm well out of my phase where I was into harder rock but I enjoy that they've tried to make a cohesive piece of art as opposed to a record of completely different songs. I almost found the tracks that follow the standard song structure boring. I think its an interesting direction anyway.