The Inbetweeners

Low Value Boy

This is probably mainly for the British members of the boards but I think even the people that aren't would still enjoy this show, bit of a British 'American Pie'.

Has to be one of the funniest shows on TV now, I can't remember a show that consistently makes me laugh as much as this one. Any you chaps check out the new episode last night, what you all think? I thought it was great and really wasn't expecting the testicle twist at the end, also ''get in the minge mobile'' haha.

There are most likely links on the net for any of you who haven't seen it, not sure if 4od on youtube works in other countries? give it a try...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Px7zH-MK4&has_verified=1

EDIT: They're all on TV Shack, here is first episode.

http://tvshack.cc/tv/The_Inbetweeners/season_1/episode_1/

Added TV Shack linked to first post for people outside UK that want to check it out, hopefully you understand it and it doesn't fly over your heads.

the first series was decent, but after that i didn't find it very funny tbh :/

I disagree, I think it has been as good as it was in the very first season, can't wait for the film as well.

The Daily Mirror summed up this programme perfectly:

''Most UK teenagers like to think they're in Skins but in reality they're an Inbetweener''

Last nights show was alright -seemed like it was trying too hard to be funny at times. The blonde chick is fit.

I think it's got better too, i can watch it over and over, in the film they go on a boys holiday to Malia  :lol: imagine the CLUNGE  :-P

film? what film??????

Last nights show was alright -seemed like it was trying too hard to be funny at times. The blonde chick is fit.

I think it's got better too, i can watch it over and over, in the film they go on a boys holiday to Malia  :lol: imagine the CLUNGE  :-P

film? what film??????

They're making a film dude.

Just rewatched the first episode of season three, still laughed loads esp at:

-Jay just being Jay, constantly swearing and bullshitting and of course ''morning benders get in the minge mobile''

-Will and his trouble with the kid in the wheelchair, when he goes mental and tries to kick him and will just throws the sheet over him...that and the fact that kid is such a loser ''superthanks'' and ''wowzarooney'' two great examples of that.

-Will on the catwalk as well, so funny/cringe/awkward.

-And of course the Simon wardrobe malfunction.

-Neil being ''catnip for pedos'' as well.

I really can't get over how fucking awesome this show is.

Classic best of 3 minute clip, I'd advise anyone who hasn't watched to give this a view haha, the handjob scene always cracks me up.