Sign in to follow this  
...Dan...

The Inbetweeners

I thought it was brilliant episode, much better than last weeks

I pissed myself at Jay when he said 'i had her fucking bent over here and the other one up here and i was just fingering her and i was toe fucking the one on the floor'  :lol:

Watched it again with my flat mates, it was awesome. Was mad pissed yesterday so thats probally why i didnt enjoy it.

"Hes addicted to crack Neil, Carlys crack"

I loved it haha! This show is so great. Its awesome that after watching it you remember sooo many funny lines. Doesnt happen with other shows.

"Yeah, I have drugs. Because im a dealer, not because im black".

That whole scene cracked me up lol.

Yeah i would of have a bash on her

''i can't see her, where is she?''

Jay - ''just look for the puddles she's that fuckin' wet for you''  :lol:

Think I may have preferred the season opener but this one was still putting me in stitches throughout, the whole puff thing was great even if the Will arm thing was a bit exaggerated. It's hilarious when they have the joint and none of them want to light it because they have no clue how to smoke it properly, really thought Jay was going to whitey out after he coughed after his tokes, Will eating the joint as well. :lol:

Also sickmouth kiss with the fit bird, not sure if you know this but its Kara Tointens (Dawn out of Eastenders) sister...schwing.

MTV has picked up the show and will remake it. Apparently they want it to be a cross between Superbad and Freaks & Geeks.