Hacking

dildo69er

Hey all,

Most of you know what i do for a living but anyways. Today we were sent some information about forum hacks etc. Our company has a Sales rep forum which posts monetary figures etc. I tested the new hacks on our forum they were hacks for all sorts of boards IPB, SMF, PHPbb etc. Good news was none of them worked on ours, but from what we could tell if some mods are running on the forum like iphone layouts, auto video posting from links etc they are more easily hacked. I did run a simple test of one of the SMF new hacks on the forum here and was glad to see it didnt work. so just forewarning to the mods or whoever may be in charge of installing upgrades besides blink-182online (im not sure what sort of way he has distributed rights or if he has at all)

posting here as i didnt know who to send it too.

oh also feel free after reading this to delete the topic as yeah just getting the info across.

(some people have even managed to hack smf forums now with php strategies) slight variances of course

enjoy